Friday, December 25, 2009

Signing off.....

We've had a wonderful day celebrating Christmas today....probably one of the best! We've enjoyed family (I've been working on a Christmas post but blogger isn't cooperating with pictures), opened gifts (also involved a HORSE!! and a LAPTOP!! We have some happy kids in the house tonight), food, laughter, and wonderful memories. And tonight we are winding things down and preparing to leave the house at 3:30am (yowzers!!!! Once again....thank you, Dad!!). So I'm off to cuddle my kids for one last time until I see them in 2 weeks. I'm so honored to be doing this again.....Rhett, we love you! We can't wait to celebrate Christmas with you HERE next year. Please be praying for us as we go! Brian is hurting in his hip(the hip he hurt in his accident a few years ago) so I'm sure this trip could be hard on him. But we serve an awesome God who loves us and takes care of us! Victory is already ours!!
See you from China!!!!

You can follow us on our blog for Rhett while we are there....www.theroadtorhett.blogspot.com!

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Unknown said...

Amy I pray God gives you the strength and encouragement you need during this time. It is not by might nor by strength but by HIS power you can walk this road. Suzette.