Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig...

Yeah!! I just picked up my middle 2 kids from camp and when Brian gets home tonight we will all be under one roof again....AT LAST!!! Of course it gets crazy again next week but we'll enjoy it while we can! After hugging my kids to death as they got off the bus I asked them how it was and I got a comment from Natalie that ONLY Natalie would say. She said..."Mom. We ate so much candy. It was ridiculous." I love my little rule-followin' girl. At least she thought it was ridiculous!! And then I discovered that Ridge was homesick 'every day' and then my heart broke. But hopefully he'll want to go back next year!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Nothing like camp and ridiculous amounts of candy. Cute choice of words!

Amy Pierce said...

I know you're glad to have all your chicks under one roof! When are you coming to visit us? I can't believe summer's almost over! We have to make time to get together before school starts.

MattandSara said...

What is it about those boys that make our mama hearts break so much! The other day Noah was acting crabby and he marched in the room, with a scowl on his face and said, "I just broke your heart!" I guess I say that to him. Glad your crew is back!