Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cousins

Last week I watched my sister's children for a bit while they were closing on their house. There is never a dull moment when we get our two little one's together. Hannah is smaller than Adiah but she is definitely a "little mama" and tries to "make" Adiah do things. For example, we have walked in numerous times when Hannah is forcing Adiah on the ground trying to get her to lay down so she can cover her up and make her hold a baby doll and go night-night. Its especially funny when she has her knee on Adiah's chest pinning her down. And Adiah just lays there and cries. She is starting to *fight back* a little and even got put in time out at Mother's Day Out for doing so. Its funny, ya'll! But as much as they fight with each other they really love each other alot. They act more like sisters than they do cousins. Really that story had nothing to do with the following pictures. I just thought it might make you smile to read that. These photos were taken last week when the cousins were at my house.

Brian got home from work and went to lay down on the bed for a little while. Adiah, Hannah, and Noah decided to join him! Then the girls ran off to play. I sat in there chatting with Brian and Noah when I realized I had heard NOTHING from the girls in about 5 minutes. I went on a mad search and this is where I found them. In Adiah's bathroom....



All I know is that Hannah had the toothpaste, Adiah had the toothbrush, and Hannah's feet are in the sink. Gross. Might be why they BOTH have a cold this week. Hmmm.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Uh-oh, the dreaded "it's too quiet, what can those kids be up to?" silence...
Personally I want to see pictures of Hannah with her knee on Adiah's chest, just for the sake of "keeping it real."

M Holly said...

Amy, do you have your camera hanging from your neck? You must, with all the cute pictures you get at just the right moment! Those girls! Aren't they a mess. I love the picture of Brian trying to rest.

Elissa said...

This sounds a lot like Lily and her same -age cousin Blake. Except she's the one holding him down... bully! :)