Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Catch up time...

You know how sometimes you WANT to sit down and blog but either don't have the time or SO much time has passed you don't know where to begin? Well....that's me. I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately but the thought of sitting down and starting from like 2 weeks ago seems very daunting. So these might be quick little posts to catch up to date but here we go. On May 15th Ridgedon was in the first grade play at school. The theme was 3 of a kind. Ridge was asked to be one of the 3 wise men. He did so good and once again I found myself thinking about how time flies by so fast and here my baby is finishing up 1st grade!! Ridge took the job as a wise man very serious and spent lots of time practicing his lines. He did a super job!!


He is in the burgandy robe on the top row....


Speaking *slowly and clearly* into the microphone. We practiced this alot....


Really getting into it here


Something about "just like me". I'm such a good mom! I can remember so well!!

No comments: