Monday, June 14, 2010

Sometimes they like each other

So last week I pulled my back out trying to separate my littles as they were pounding each other with Mickey Mouse lunchables in our grocery store. It was big fun. Grapes were flying everywhere and mommy was not happy. But I wanted to show you one of the times that they actually acted nice to each other.
And in case you are wondering YES I indeed did actually almost call Rhett his brother's name in this video. Rhett...Ridge....it gets difficult sometimes! Who can relate?

2 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

OK, you're seriously scaring me!

A fight in the grocery story and you pulled your back out!

:) *sigh* :)

Actually, I know we'll have some showdowns. Remember that email from long ago?! HAH!

I am guessing it will be less than 24 hours before our first … ahem … altercation b/t the virtual twins!

I love hearing Rhett's voice! So sweet!!! And then Adiah saying "my brother" … ahhhhhhh.

Kristi said...

Sweet stuff! And he is speaking so clearly already. Great job!

By the way, I've been there with the grocery altercation. But mine involved one mischievous child commandering the cart and hitting another several times before I realized what was going on. Just another day in the life of being mom to virtual triplets...
Of course we too have some beautiful moments!