Monday, August 17, 2009

Woops.

Weeeelllllll...on Saturday I was at Target and I pulled my phone out to see what time it was and I dropped it! Ask me how many times I've dropped it before. Lots. But back in May I dropped it and my cover that I had on it (a cute little hot pink number) was never the same again. It wouldn't snap around my phone and I would many times fish for my phone AND the cover in my purse. And it would also fall off while I was holding my phone causing me to juggle it in the air. Brian had asked me time and time again to throw the cover away and buy a new one. But did I listen? Neeeeeeooooowwww....So while standing in a long line on Saturday the 'juggling' thing happened and down it went. But this time the entire screen shattered. The phone still worked but I was getting cuts on my thumb every time I'd try to turn it on. Well, maybe not CUTS but I sure could feel the jagged edges of the glass. So last night my knight in shining armor went to the Apple store and got the new iphone 3GS. I thought he was going to get it for himself and I would get his iphone 3G which would have been great because I had the first generation iphone so the 3G would have been awesome! But then today he decided I should keep the 3GS because I would use the video feature a whole lot more than him. Ya know...with the kids and all. And it would be better for blogging. What does he think I do? Drive around and blog? But whatever...I thought it was so sweet!! AND he got me a cute little hot pink and brown cover to go on it. Is he amazing or what? So I tried out the video feature today at the dentist. Still don't know how to put a video straight to a blog from my phone. Is that possible? I guess I should get out the manual! Anyway, here ya go...Fun, fun, fun!! Thanks, B dub.


4 comments:

Linda "Grammy" Woods said...

Yes, Brian is an awesome husband but we all knew that! :) I want one of the new iPhones too - for the video feature ... but it'll have to wait for the upgrade next year. I know you will enjoy yours and the new pretty case!!!

MattandSara said...

You're explanation skills are about like mine. I heard that, "Adiah, shee."

Jeanette said...

Do they make attachments that can secure your phone to some part of your body so you don't keep dropping it? Ha!! What a sweet hubby you have!

Unknown said...

Nice Phone....

I should have thought about getting one of those this week.
My phone accidently left itself in my pocket... was still in there when my pants got washed on Monday....
I had to get a replacement yesterday....hmmm should have thought about the one you got.

That was a very clear video....now for more!