Friday, May 8, 2009

Whooo Hooo!!

Well folks. I am officially married to a BOARD certified anesthesiologist!! Remember how we went to New York a couple of weeks ago for Brian to take a test? We found out late yesterday afternoon that Brian passed his oral exam (on the first try, mind you! That doesn't always happen!!). I'm pretty sure the kids have NEVER heard their dad scream like that!! There was just a simple email that said "your ABA exam results are now ready for viewing" or something like that. It was nice that we were all home together to rejoice with him. He has worked so hard for this and we are so proud of him. Thank you, Lord, for your blessing and favor on my husband. We know everything we have or achieve comes from you.

We are going out to celebrate tonight since he had a meeting to attend last night!!

4 comments:

P said...

Hey Borg,
Tell Brian congratulations from the Potocniks! That is AWESOME!
Love,
Alissa

julie w said...

Amy!
That is great!!! Congratulations to your husband! :)
Love,
Julie Wilson

Wife of the Pres. said...

Yah-hoo!!!! May I just say, in all seriousness, that we PRAYED DILIGENTLY for S.'s anesthesiologist for her open-heart surgery. And not only that, he was so super-sensitive to our fears, that we asked that he put her to sleep for her cleft lip repair. And he rearranged his schedule to accommodate our request! He said for us to just go ahead and let him know when her next surgery was as soon as we found out so he could get it on his calendar! He does all of the heart babies at VCH, but does not normally do CL/CP. So … anyway, we love anesthesiologists around here!!!

Oh and S.'s has signature zebra crocs!!! Seriously!!!

I know you all must be so excited and Amy, you must be very proud of your hubby!!! I can.not.imagine all the studying and hours and hours of work that goes into this! WOW!

Tonya said...

I know I already said congratulations, but that was on facebook. So I have to say... "CONGRATULATIONS BRIAN" here on your blog! I'm sure a congratulations should be given to you too :) I'm sure he had to study many hours to get to this point. I'm sure it wasn't always easy keeping the kids busy and quiet for him. I have no idea...I'm just guessing :) So CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!
Love ya