Friday, May 15, 2009

Jane Long had a Chinese sidekick!

Today Natalie's class did a Wax Museum of historical characters. Each student stood behind their desk dressed as their character of choice and when you pushed the "button" they would say their small speech about who they were. Natalie's character was Jane Long. Adiah couldn't stand not taking part in it so today Jane Long had a Chinese sidekick. The cutest pair I've ever seen!
P.S. I'm not sure anyone could understand a word she said because apparently all 4th graders talk that fast. Shew.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

too stinkin cute!!!

Oh and my 4th grader talks just as fast!!! Lord have mercy on my slow brain...I can't keep up!!!

Kristi said...

I'm not sure which part was cuter, lovin' on the sidekick or super fast speech...
I didn't catch much but the dates, but what a neat way for kids research and present information on a historical character!

MattandSara said...

That is awesome! I didn't understand a word she said but she said it well. And how sweet is it that she loves Adiah so much?!

M Holly said...

Loved it! Were all the 4th graders doing theirs at the same time? Sounded like it. Loved Adiah's part, too. Too cute for words!