Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Adiah's first REAL haircut!

I took Adiah to get her first real haircut on Monday. She did alot better than I thought she would! Brian had been begging me for awhile to get something done with her hair. It was a tad bit stringy and looked awfully thin. This haircut really helped all of that! Isn't she cute? Of course, this is a 2 1/2 yr old posing so I didn't get great shots but enjoy anyway!



I love this one because I was counting to three and saying "cheese". She loves to count! She was telling me "one".

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I feel your pain on the 2 1/2 year old posing thing! It is so hard to get a decent picture of just one of my kids, let alone BOTH of them at one time!
Adiah looks adorable!

Jennifer said...

I love the hair! What a cutie :)
Jen

Mimi Martin said...

My oh my how I love that precious one. She looks adorable, as always.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...

hey I'm back-- where's the new posts and pictures?!?!

well, sorry to bug ya, but we miss the latest news from the Woods' Gang.

(psst - and when ya gonna do a post about "that thing" you posted on our blog about ya know, "your new thing", ya know??)

........