Friday, September 28, 2007

Please pray...

I know not many people read this blog but I would like to ask those who do to lift my dear friends up in prayer. The couple who's wedding we are in tomorrow called it off today. They are both deeply hurting right now and need some massive prayers. Its been a long day for all involved. Thank you so much!!


Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:4-6

Love it!!

4 comments:

Jacinda said...

How horrible for your friends-they must be so sad. Hopefully this is a decision blessed by God.

Kim W. said...

We'll be praying...how sad...but then agan, following your heart and being lead by God, you can't go wrong. I'll be thinking of your friends and I wish them the very best. Love yall.

Brooks Inc. said...

Amy-

I have sure been praying for your friends...

Love you-

BJB

mcjacobsjournal said...

Just got to read this today, but I'll begin praying now for this couple. I can't imagine the hurt they are going through....but I'll be praying that God will lead them through this time.