Thursday, August 9, 2007

The very nasty, very loose tooth is GONE!!

Well, I think this is blog worthy even if nobody else does. Actually my mom will be quite thrilled to hear this.
Ridgedon finally lost his top tooth! It was way over due for coming out and thanks to Brian it is out tonight! I think I may have said this in an earlier post but I really can't handle wobbly teeth. My stomach starts to hurl. So this week has been a true test for me. The tooth was so loose even I tried to pull it just so I wouldn't have to look at it. But to no avail. This morning was it though and Brian said he just wanted to wiggle it. All I heard was Ridge say..."Dad its not ready yet. I told you!". And then Brian say..."Oh really?" The tooth was in his hand and Ridge was so happy!! So was mommy! There is just something about that top tooth being missing that makes your baby look so big. I'm happy for him and happy for me so I can quit heaving everytime I look at my son! Congrats Ridgedon!! Now go to sleep so the tooth fairy can come....


The tooth!!

3 comments:

M Holly said...

Yea, Ridge! I thought maybe you were going to hang on to that tooth til college! Aren't you glad it's out. How much did the tooth fairy leave you? I miss you and your sisters very much. We are still at Great PaPa's. We will go to Colorado tomorrow. Have fun today! Love, Mommy HOlly

Kim W. said...

I am glad someone else feels the same way about wobbly teeth! I absolutely can't handle it, and our kids aren't even to that point yet; I seriously don't think I can handle it. :) Glad to know we are in the same boat when it comes to this one. Anyway, Ridge sure is a cutie! Wish we lived closer - we miss yall!

MattandSara said...

What a cute dude with the missing teeth! I'm glad that tooth finally decided to come out. Can't wait to see that toothless grin in person.